Friday 11 March 2011

Letter from Beck 1975

Come on, Beck! You've been notably absent from the blog for a while - and if this post doesn't get a reaction then I will be concerned.

I'm now plundering a thick envelope full of family letters dating from the mid-70s to early 80s. Lots of gems from Mum, Beck, John and Pig, many written to me at university or to the family from holidays. To start, click on the envelope below for one of the oldest items: a letter from Beck to me (when I was on a school trip, judging from the envelope) from Sept 1975.

Loads more where this comes from - including various tales of Beck's Ladywood love life, post-Steve c 1981.

1 comment:

  1. How nice of Beck to send a letter like this, though she's clearly struggling for things to discuss: When you get to talking about the Goodies being on TV (even if it was funny) you know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel... I actually remember all the pimply youths from the Youth Club coming over that evening and thinking how cool they all were.

    ReplyDelete